At the end of the summer, I decided to take some time out. I am now firmly back in the saddle and looking for my next project, business idea or exciting client.
After finishing a big project for St Michael’s Hotel at the end of the summer I took a bit of ‘time out’ to work in the garden, dig some holes with a mini-digger, cycle and finish a few projects at home. A couple of weeks ago that period of unemployment came to an end and I sat down and rebuilt my website. I wanted to attract the ‘right kind of work’ moving forwards and so started with My Story – all the weird and wonderful stuff I have done with my life and the skills and experience I have picked up along the way. I also captured all my testimonials, typed up my case studies and wrote down the marketing services I offer.
- Business: Do you have a great business you are trying to grow?
- Startup: Are you involved in an exciting entrepreneurial startup that needs some help?
- Project: Do you have a one-off project you have struggled to find time for?
- Inspiration: Is your business in trouble and you need some creative ideas on how to move forward?
- Investment: Do you have some cash you are looking to invest in an exciting business venture? Something that will give you a good return and also be a right laugh along the way.